Gertrud Hegelund stars in the 'Dreaming Winter' editorial for Marie Claire Italia's November 2014 issue.
Winter is not a season that most people look forward to, but it's important to remember that it does have a few redeeming qualities. For one thing, the snow is absolutely beautiful; and is there anything quite like a crisp, wintery breeze to really make you feel alive?
Fashion editor Ivana Spernicelli dressed Hegelund in covetable outwear pieces -- think furs, vests, jackets and fuzzy blazers -- that might have you re-thinking your aversion to the season. Makeup artist Helena Komarova opted for an unusually bronze look, while hair stylist Paolo Soffiati went with a windswept 'do. The editorial was lensed by photographer Elina Kechicheva.
Gertrud Hegelund Stars in the Marie Claire Italia November Issue
1. Winter Fashion - Opportunity for innovative designs in winter outerwear with a focus on fur, vests, jackets, and fuzzy blazers.
2. Bronze Makeup - Opportunity to create unique makeup looks using bronze tones for a winter-inspired aesthetic.
3. Windswept Hairstyles - Opportunity to experiment with windswept hairstyles for a natural and adventurous look.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend of winter outerwear and create innovative designs.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can develop new products that utilize bronze tones for a winter-inspired makeup look.
3. Haircare - Haircare brands can create products and techniques that help achieve windswept hairstyles for a natural and playful look.