The Marie Claire Brazil 'Esportivo Sexy' editorial combines steamy bikinis with functional sportswear for a style mix that is both aesthetically pleasing and practical. Riding the sporty train all the way to the beach, the photo shoot embraces the current fitness fashion fad while spicing it up with some sultry additions.
Lensed by Brazil-based photographer Fernando Louza, the Marie Claire Brazil 'Esportivo Sexy' editorial appeared in the magazine's February 2012 issue. It stars model Julia Faria. The Brazilian beauty was styled by Leticia Toniazzo, who clad her in a wardrobe of boot camp-like pieces with a neon twist, all of which complemented her beach-ready body. Her wet locks and barely there makeup was created by beauty artist Agnes Mamede.
The Marie Claire Brazil 'Esportivo Sexy' Editorial Stars Julia Faria
1. Sporty Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create swimwear that combines functionality and style by blending sportswear elements with seductive designs.
2. Fitness Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of activewear that embraces the current fitness fashion fad and incorporates sultry elements.
3. Neon Twist - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce neon accents and bold colors into athletic apparel to add a playful and eye-catching element.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new designs and materials within the fashion industry to create sporty swimwear with a seductive twist.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with beauty artists and stylists to develop makeup and hair looks that complement the sporty swimwear trend.
3. Photography and Magazine Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sporty swimwear editorials into fashion magazines to showcase the fusion of sportswear and seductive designs.