The Margaret Howell AW11 collection features an awesome array of classic contemporary styles. The British designer has brought to us a line that is fashionable and relatable -- I can actually see myself wearing these clothes out on the street after they come off the runway.
The clean-cut looks in the Margaret Howell AW11 line include dapper wool coats, fine cashmere cardigans and simple cotton shirts. This is a line that I would love to have in my wardrobe, as being fashionable would be so easy with these pieces.
The Margaret Howell AW11 Collection is Clean-Cut and Wearable
1. Contemporary Menswear - Creating classic menswear with a modern twist can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.
2. Wearable Fashion - Designing fashion that is not only stylish but also comfortable and easy to wear can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.
3. Clean-cut Design - Simplifying designs and creating clean-cut looks can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry, particularly in the menswear segment.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of creating stylish and wearable menswear.
2. Retail - Retailers can benefit from offering clean-cut and simple designs in their menswear collections.
3. Textile - The textile industry can focus on producing high-quality, natural fabrics for contemporary menswear collections.