Maple Match is a new dating site that caters to the growing number of Americans threatening to move to Canada if Republican candidate Donald Trump wins the US presidential election. While the dating site may seem like a humorous reaction to the current political climate, the site is actually a legitimate dating platform that aims to foster real romantic connections.
According to the website, Maple Match is a service that helps Americans "find the ideal Canadian partner to save them from the unfathomable horror of a Trump presidency." Not only is a cross-boarder dating service completely real, but it actually has a waiting list in place. This indicates the very real demand for services that will help Americans move up north if the election doesn't turn out as they hope.
The Maple Match Website Sets Americans Up on Dates with Canadians
1. Cross-border Dating - The popularity of Maple Match shows that there is demand for dating services that connect individuals from different countries.
2. Political Matchmaking - Political events can inspire matchmaking services to cater to specific audiences and create unique experiences.
3. Nationality-based Dating - Companies can capitalize on people's nationality as a matchmaking criterion for building unique dating platforms.
1. Online Dating - Companies within the online dating industry should consider targeting specific audiences based on their unique needs, such as political preferences.
2. Immigration - Immigration services can explore the potential of offering matchmaking services that connect people across borders and provide valuable resources to potential immigrants.
3. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism companies can incorporate matchmaking services to enhance users' travel experiences and create unique selling points.