Although the Maple Bacon Coffee Porter was clearly inspired by a delicious diner breakfast, it is not the best way to start one's morning. But since breakfast can be served at any time of day, it would be the perfect cap to a hard day. The limited edition beer might be chock full of flavors, but they all work together to create a semblance of a meal that will not be soon forgotten.
Created by the Boca Raton, Florida- based Funky Buddha Brewery, the Maple Bacon Coffee Porter does not overload itself too much when it comes to the perfect blend of maple syrup, smokey bacon and robust coffee flavors. Instead, they work together to create a subtle beer beverage that finishes sticky, rich, and sweet.
The Maple Bacon Coffee Porter is Not the Way to Start Mornings
1. Breakfast-inspired Beers - Incorporating breakfast flavors and ingredients into beer can create unique flavor combinations for consumers.
2. Limited Edition Beverages - Limited edition or seasonal beverages drive consumer urgency and can increase sales for breweries.
3. Flavor Innovation - Experimenting with unconventional flavor combinations can set a brewery apart in the competitive craft beer market.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries can incorporate breakfast flavors and limited edition releases to attract adventurous consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage businesses can explore unconventional flavor combinations to create new product offerings.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can develop campaigns around limited edition and flavor innovations in the craft beer industry.