Keep it real with ruggid manhole cover cufflinks. They cost $65 from Cufflinks.com and you can pick from a number of different cities, including: London, Boston, New York, Chicago, Boston, Paris and Rome.
Implications - Cufflinks are traditional staples of men's formalwear, but as office and event dress codes have relaxed slightly, these accessories have similarly taken on a more lighthearted aesthetic. Designers are infusing today's cufflinks with iconography that reflects the wearer's interests, tastes and preferences. Some designs are intentionally meant to spark discussion and raise eyebrows. Creative professionals can take advantage of this opportunity by designing menswear accessories with a high degree of personalization, whimsy and cutting-edge creativity.
1. Personalized Cufflinks - Designers are infusing cufflinks with personalized iconography, reflecting the wearer's interests, tastes, and preferences.
2. Whimsical Accessories - Cufflinks with lighthearted and creative designs are becoming popular as office and event dress codes relax.
3. Conversation-starter Accessories - Cufflinks designed to spark discussion and raise eyebrows offer a disruptive opportunity in the menswear accessories market.
1. Men's Fashion - Designers and retailers in the men's fashion industry can tap into the demand for personalized and whimsical cufflinks.
2. Accessories - Companies in the accessories industry can invest in creating innovative, conversation-starter cufflinks.
3. Creative Design - The creative design industry has an opportunity to create unique and cutting-edge menswear accessories that bring personalization and whimsy to cufflinks.