There is a rock 'n' roll vibe to the Mango Fall 2013 ad campaign that has as much to do with the edgy ensembles as it does with the model's tough chic attitude. Considering that the designs have been tempered with elegant and sophisticated qualities, the attitude does play a significant part.
Shot in studio against a slew of mirrors to get a better look at all sides of the outfits, the Mango Fall 2013 ad campaign stars model Bette Franke. The Dutch beauty is clad in a mix of plaid, metallic belts and denim, not to mention a range of office-suitable outfits, that many women would die to get their hands on. In a way, the Spanish label also looked to the grunge and punk eras for inspiration as well.
The Mango Fall 2013 Campaign Stars an Edgy Bette Franke
1. Sophisticated Rocker Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to infuse rock and roll edginess with sophisticated elements in their designs.
2. Mixing Plaid, Metallic, and Denim - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to mix unconventional patterns and materials.
3. Grunge and Punk Inspired Designs - There is a demand for fashion brands to revamp traditional grunge and punk designs with a modern twist.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can adopt the trends from this article to sell sophisticated rocker fashion designs.
2. Advertising - Advertising industry can adopt the photography and styling techniques used in the Mango Fall 2013 campaign to promote fashion brands.
3. Retail - Retail industry can leverage these trends to stock up on garments that amplify rock and roll elements in their design.