Mango's 3D-Printed Collection shares jewelry pieces that are made with 90% sustainable materials like recyclable ceramics and biodegradable woods. The collection is full of statement earrings, rings and bracelets and designs that take inspiration from destination locations in the Mediterranean. While the Mixed Asymmetric Earrings resemble hand-sculpted clay pots, the Embossed Hoop Earrings take the form of textured hoop pendants. In all, Mango's first 3D-printed jewelry capsule collection shares 10 stunning designs, all of which are priced between about $50 to $60.
Unlike throwaway costume jewelry pieces of the past, these pieces have the potential to become prized keepsakes in a jewelry box that can be used season after season.
Image Credit: Mango
Mango's 3D-Printed Collection Uses Materials Like Ceramic & Wood
1. Sustainable 3D Printing - The trend of using sustainable materials in 3D printing opens up opportunities for creating environmentally-friendly and long-lasting products.
2. Statement Jewelry - The trend of statement jewelry allows for bold and unique 3D-printed designs that make a fashion statement.
3. Destination-inspired Designs - The trend of destination-inspired jewelry designs provides an opportunity to create personalized and meaningful pieces using 3D printing technology.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can utilize sustainable 3D printing to create eco-friendly and stylish jewelry pieces.
2. Sustainable Materials - The sustainable materials industry can explore collaborations with 3D printing companies to develop new eco-friendly materials specifically designed for jewelry production.
3. Tourism and Souvenir - The tourism and souvenir industry can leverage destination-inspired 3D-printed jewelry as unique souvenirs for travelers.