The Mandarin Oriental Geneva launched an innovative new initiative to address sleep problems through its sleep clinic hotel packages. The 3-day package offers luxurious accommodations to two guests that include access to amenities such as daily credit for the hotel's restaurant and room service, complimentary breakfasts, and selections of herbal teas and pillows.
The Mandarin Oriental Geneva's sleep package, developed with the CENAS sleep clinic, provides one guest with a one-night stay in a VIP suite for the sleep test as well as round-trip transportation to and from the clinic. During guests' stay, they can use the hotel's extensive wellness resources, including a gym, sauna, and spa. At the end of their stay, the guest who underwent the sleep clinic will receive a sleep report and diagnosis based on their results. The Mandarin Oriental Geneva's new product offers consumers an essential health service packaged within a lavish getaway.
Image Credit: Luxury Launches
The Mandarin Oriental Geneva Offers Diagnostic Sleep Clinic Packages
1. Sleep Diagnostic Clinics - The trend of luxury hotels offering diagnostic sleep clinic packages provides an opportunity for the health and wellness industry to integrate services and experiences that enhance sleep quality of the clients.
2. Luxury Wellness Experiences - The trend of combining luxury accommodations with wellness services such as spa, gym, and sauna creates a disruptive innovation opportunity in the hospitality industry to offer more personalized and integrated experiences to the guests.
3. Health Tourism - The trend of offering health services and packages to tourists creates an opportunity for the travel industry to expand their offerings beyond traditional tourist attractions and tap into the growing wellness market.
1. Hospitality Industry - The luxury hotel sleep clinic trend offers hotels an opportunity to integrate health and wellness services into their offerings that can increase revenue and customer loyalty.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The trend of sleep diagnostic clinics in luxury hotels creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the health and wellness industry to expand their offerings beyond traditional settings and partner with hospitality companies.
3. Travel Industry - The trend of health tourism creates an opportunity for the travel industry to offer personalized health and wellness services to travelers that can increase revenue and customer satisfaction.