Our lives are overwhelming present in the digital world, so 'TrustedHeir' looks to offer estate planners with the ability to manage digital assets to have things covered after death.
The average consumer has a number of online presences including social media profiles, email accounts and various subscriptions that all need to be managed on a regular basis. The process can be complicated when a person passes, so 'TrustedHeir' enables estate planners to easily figure out how things can be dealt with once you have passed away.
'TrustedHeir' enables you to manage digital assets when you're alive, but also lets you designate who will gain control once you have died to ensure there are no loose ends to worry that your loved ones will need to deal with.
'TrustedHeir' Enables Users to Manage Digital Assets
1. Digital Estate Planning - Developing apps that allow users to manage digital assets postmortem
2. Online Legacy - Creating tools that help people to manage their digital presence even after they die
3. Estate Management Automation - Automating the process of estate management with the help of technology
1. Legal Services - Offering digital estate planning as a new service line for legal firms
2. Financial Services - Leveraging automated estate management tools to service their clients
3. Technology - Developing and improving apps that help people to manage their digital legacy