MaMa Organic is an organic vitamins company that is soon expanding into spices, herbs, teas, aromatherapy, bath and body products and home gifts such as candles. The products are Good Manufacturing Product (GMP) certified and got an A according to the National Product Association. "MaMa Organic Vitamins is dedicated to natural healing and the sustainability of Earth’s resources," says the business on its website. "We believe wholeheartedly in producing products that are free from harmful contaminants." The company also supports the farmer communities from which the ingredients are sourced.
MaMa also uses recycled material for packages and shipping in order to implement a Zero Waste Policy. The business is based in Rockville, Maryland and is currently only accepting wholesale orders, which can be emailed in.
MaMa Organic website
MaMa on Facebook
MaMa Organic is Expanding into Herbs, Spices, Aromatherapy and Bath Products
1. Eco-friendly Personal Care - Expanding into aromatherapy, bath and body products, and home gifts offers opportunities for sustainable and natural personal care alternatives.
2. Clean Label Supplements - The Good Manufacturing Product (GMP) certified vitamins and herbs provide opportunities for clean label supplement options for health-conscious consumers.
3. Zero Waste Packaging - The use of recycled materials and implementation of a Zero Waste Policy suggests opportunities for environmentally-friendly packaging options that can reduce waste and pollution.
1. Health and Wellness - MaMa Organic's expansion into vitamins, herbs, and supplements offers opportunities for the health and wellness industry to provide natural and sustainable alternatives to traditional products.
2. Personal Care - MaMa Organic's expansion into aromatherapy, bath and body products, and home gifts offers opportunities for the personal care industry to provide natural and sustainable personal care alternatives.
3. Packaging - MaMa Organic's Zero Waste Policy and use of recycled materials suggests opportunities for the packaging industry to provide environmentally-friendly packaging alternatives.