Malbon Golf works in collaboration with Budweiser on a collection of apparel that embodies a retro design energy for the season. The versatile set of clothing is prepared for lifestyle wear due to the casual silhouettes but boldly detailed with bright colors to reference Budweiser's iconic palette.
The set of clothing includes jogging suits that are inspired by hip hop themes during the 80s for a cross functional influencer. The sweatsuit is comprised of a bright red and white fleece top in a color-blocking design paired together with sweatpants in the same design. The typography travels down the leg in this sense. The rest of the capsule includes the nylon rope snapback with branding details that reference both contributing brands.
Image Credit: Malbon Golf
Malbon Golf Joins Forces with Budweiser on a New Capsule
1. Collaborative Apparel Design - Opportunity for more fashion brands to collaborate with non-fashion brands to create unique pieces with wider reach.
2. Retro-inspired Apparel - Brands can capitalize on the nostalgia trend by incorporating retro designs and colors into their clothing lines.
3. Lifestyle Sportswear - Opportunity to create sportswear with versatile designs that can be worn for both athletic and casual occasions.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands have the opportunity to collaborate with non-fashion brands to create unique pieces that cater to wider audiences.
2. Beverage - Alcohol and non-alcohol beverage brands can explore collaborations to create new marketing opportunities and products.
3. Sportswear - There is a growing trend towards creating sportswear with versatile designs that can be worn for multiple occasions, creating new market opportunities.