The Maison Michel Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook showcases the Parisian hat label's latest accessory collection. Showcased in a yearbook-inspired spread, this bold advertorial dares to be different.
Models Linsey Wixson and Sky Ferreira pose amongst a slew of other top models in a quirky fashion spread that takes us back to school. Awarded with titles that showcase each model's personality, these fun sayings complement statement accessories. From "The Cool Cat" to the "The Sport Star," these fun names are ones to which everyone can relate.
The Chanel-owned accessory label is designed by Artistic Director Laetitia Crahay, who presents us with an effortlessly elegant accessory collection sure to turn heads. Gaining attention for all the right reasons, the bold Maison Michel Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook is one to remember.
The Maison Michel Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook is Scholastic
1. Yearbook-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found by incorporating yearbook-inspired themes into fashion campaigns or fashion shows.
2. Statement Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating bold and unique accessories that make a statement.
3. Personalized Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in customizing marketing campaigns to make customers feel personally connected and represented.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in fashion can be explored by incorporating elements of school yearbooks into campaigns or collections.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist within the accessories industry by focusing on creating and promoting statement pieces that attract attention.
3. Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in marketing can be found by personalizing campaigns and marketing materials to resonate with individual customers.