Oxfords are always in style for men. They're classy, timeless and definitely sophisticated. The new Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes are all of the above, and they're now available at BrownsFashion.com.
The Maison Martin Margiela Oxfords are actually made with white leather, which is then transformed into a felt-like surface using a flocking process and reveals color underneath. The result is a velvety soft texture on shoes that are designed to age with style.
Implications - The classy oxfords are made to be unique and worn both causally and formally. The featured shoes are colored in a light brown that will easily hide the dirt if you happen to get a little messy.
Classy Maison Martin Margiela Oxford Shoes Update a Classic
1. Flocking Process - The flocking process used in Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes creates a velvety texture, opening opportunities for other industries to explore this innovative technique.
2. Age with Style - The design of Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes allows them to age gracefully, presenting opportunities for other fashion brands to create products that improve with time.
3. Classy Versatility - The versatility of the Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes, suitable for both casual and formal occasions, inspires other shoe brands to create designs that cater to diverse dress codes.
1. Fashion Industry - The innovative flocking process in Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to incorporate unique textures into their designs.
2. Footwear Industry - The age-defying design of Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes creates a potential for the footwear industry to develop products that improve with time and inspire customer loyalty.
3. Creative Surface Treatments - The flocking process used in Maison Martin Margiela Oxford shoes paves the way for other industries, such as automotive or furniture, to explore creative surface treatments in their products.