Titled "Into The Light," the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection is a high tech and ultra modern take on fashion. With a detailed production and darkly enticing feel, the lookbook is full of images that will inspire you with its haunting qualities.
Featuring skeletons instead of models, a mere glance at the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 lookbook will instantly draw you in with its unconventional aesthetic. High tech webbing and naturally waterproof organic cotton have been used to make the designs featured in the collection. What's more, there are some pieces that have been made to respond to white light, turning on its reflective qualities upon direct contact.
Full of creatively intricate pieces, the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection will inspire you to step outside of the box.
The Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 Collection Responds to White Light
1. High Tech Fashion - The Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection showcases innovative designs using high tech materials and technology, offering an opportunity for disruptive innovation within the fashion industry.
2. Unconventional Aesthetics - The use of skeletons as models in the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection presents a unique and unconventional aesthetic, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in fashion marketing and presentation.
3. Responsive Clothing - The inclusion of designs that respond to white light in the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection introduces a new level of interactivity in fashion, paving the way for disruptive innovation in wearable technology.
1. Fashion - The Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection provides inspiration for disruption and innovation in the fashion industry, particularly in the use of materials, aesthetics, and technology.
2. Marketing - The unconventional aesthetic of the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in fashion marketing and branding strategies.
3. Wearable Technology - The responsive clothing designs in the Maharishi Fall Winter 2011 collection indicate potential for disruptive innovation in the wearable technology industry, combining fashion and technology in a unique way.