These ads for Magistral Dishwasher distort and uglify the models in order to showcase how immaculately clean the dishes become.
Special graphic effects are used on images of the models pretending to hold a dish. The models’ mouth and nose look distorted and ugly, as if you you are looking through a glass. But there is no glass to be seen, because the dishes are so clean after being washed in the Magistral Dishwasher that they become invisible!
A bit far-fetched and unrealistic for my taste.
Magistral Dishwasher Makes Dishes Invisible
1. Uglifying Ads - Incorporating distorted and unconventional visuals in advertisements to stand out and capture consumers' attention.
2. Invisible Results - Emphasizing the extreme cleanliness and invisibility of products as a selling point.
3. Magical Realism Marketing - Using surrealistic and imaginative concepts to pique consumers' interest.
1. Advertising - Uglifying advertisements can be effective in capturing consumers' attention and generating buzz for various products and services.
2. Home Appliances - Highlighting the extreme cleanliness of home appliances, particularly dishwashers, could be a selling point for brands in the industry.
3. Marketing and Branding - Using magical realism and surrealistic concepts can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to create fresh and imaginative campaigns for various industries.