The Mae Pang AW11 collection steps away from the this year's fashion fads and staples. Instead, it goes down a very sci-fi yet sophisticated route in which eclectic fabrics, unique cuts and eccentric detailing are the focus.
Presented during the 2011 Blueprint Trade Show, the Mae Pang AW11 collection has a haunting quality that nevertheless is still feminine and even whimsical at times. This is due to her use of flowing fabrics, which range in texture from sheer to shiny.
Extremely flattering for many body types, the Mae Pang AW11 collection is mainly comprised of skirts and dresses with a couple of pants thrown in and a handful of tanks, tops and jackets. I especially like the neon accents throughout.
The Mae Pang AW11 Collection Debuted During the Blueprint Trade Show
1. Eclectic Fabrics - Opportunity for innovative textile companies to create unique fabrics that blend different textures and materials.
2. Unique Cuts - Potential for clothing designers to experiment with unconventional patterns and shapes to create standout garments.
3. Eccentric Detailing - Space for accessory designers to explore unconventional and eye-catching embellishments for clothing and accessories.
1. Textile - Forward-thinking textile companies can push the boundaries of fabric production.
2. Fashion Design - Clothing designers can disrupt the industry by creating garments with unconventional and innovative cuts.
3. Accessory Design - Opportunity for accessory designers to create standout and unique embellishments for clothing and accessories.