Babies outgrow clothes, cribs and toys so quickly that this special cradle toy, the Q4 Cradle, from Made by Midas will alleviate the frustration of parents everywhere.
Made of plywood with a removable hood, the Q4 Cradle functions as a baby bassinet but can be turned instantly into a toy once the baby outgrows it thanks to the playful addition of wheels. According to their website, the designers from Made by Midas envisioned the child to use the wheeled cradle as a make-believe car or train once he or she gets to big to sleep in it.
Made by Midas' Q4 Cradle is a Toy Your Baby Can Sleep In
1. Multi-functional Baby Products - The Q4 Cradle demonstrates the trend of multi-functional baby products that can transform from a baby bassinet to a toy.
2. Sustainable Material Innovation - The use of plywood in the Q4 Cradle showcases the trend of sustainable material innovation in baby products.
3. Convertible Furniture - The Q4 Cradle highlights the trend of convertible furniture that can adapt to different stages of a child's growth.
1. Baby Products - The Q4 Cradle presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the baby products industry by offering a versatile and sustainable solution.
2. Furniture - The Q4 Cradle opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the furniture industry by showcasing the potential of convertible designs.
3. Toy Manufacturing - The Q4 Cradle provides disruptive innovation opportunities for toy manufacturers by merging the functionality of a toy with a baby bassinet.