Drawing inspiration from the timeless fairy tale classic, the Madame Figaro China April 2013 issue channels Sleeping Beauty.
This editorial stands out with its brilliant makeup looks, as photographer Michelle Du Xuan focuses on model's faces. Laura Kargulewicz and Tessa Vander Weyden sport the Spring season's bold cosmetic looks that include statement lip hues along with bursts of unconventional colors on the eyelids. These brilliant beauty creations are the brainchild of make-up artist Daria Slusarczyk.
The Sleeping Beauty motif works well in this piece as it allows for a serene showcase that focuses on the flawless makeup donned by models. Take a cue from this Madame Figaro China April 2013 feature to create your own Spring season looks that will stun with bursts of bold color.
The Madame Figaro China April 2013 Issue Boasts Fairy Tale Inspiration
1. Bold Spring Makeup - Opportunities in creating and marketing bold and unconventional cosmetic colors and looks for the Spring season.
2. Focus on Facial Makeup - Innovative makeup ideas and products that focus solely on facial makeup to create stunning beauty looks.
3. Fairy Tale Inspiration - Opportunities in using classic fairy tales as inspiration to create stunning and unique editorial pieces.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The Beauty and Cosmetics industry stands to benefit from the creation and marketing of bold and unconventional cosmetic colors and looks for the Spring season.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photography industry can leverage the use of classic fairy tales as inspiration to create unique editorial pieces that stand out.
3. Editorial Styling - Opportunities for the editorial styling industry to create beauty looks that solely focus on facial makeup in a unique and groundbreaking way.