A new MAD Paris Rolex Daytona was recently created with a ruby sapphire design. MAD Paris has a history of creating modified Rolex Daytona watches. The new MAD Paris Rolex is currently available online and will have a $115,146 price point.
The watch was constructed in Switzerland and it measures in at 40mm. The dial of the watch features co-branding between Rolex and MAD Paris. The pink rubies were included in the bezel of the watch, while the rest of the watch features a gold polish. Floral engravings are present throughout the rest of the design. The case of the watch features an exposed black design. The MAD Paris Rolex Daytona will have 5 ATM water-resistant capabilities.
Image Credit: MAD Paris
The New MAD Paris Rolex Daytona Has a Ruby Sapphire Design
1. Modified Luxury Watches - Creating modified luxury watches with unique designs and materials presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the luxury watch industry.
2. Co-branding Collaborations - Exploring co-branding collaborations between luxury watch brands and design companies can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities and unique product offerings.
3. Exquisite Gemstone Inlays - Incorporating rare and precious gemstone inlays into luxury watches opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for creating high-end timepieces that cater to a niche market.
1. Luxury Watch Industry - The luxury watch industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities by embracing unique designs, materials, and collaborations.
2. Design and Customization Services - Providing design and customization services for luxury watches can be a disruptive innovation opportunity, offering personalized experiences and one-of-a-kind timepieces.
3. Precious Gemstone Industry - The precious gemstone industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by partnering with luxury watch brands to create exclusive timepieces incorporating rare and exquisite gemstone inlays.