These Bossett macrame sunglasses are designed by Claude Bossett, a designer based in Klagenfurt, Austria. The frames are made purely with the finest macrame artistry. No other elements are used in the frame. The lenses are made with a sturdy polycarbonate. They are one-of-a-kind and are sure to make a few heads turn. What's more, there are several new designs in the works.
Claude is an Austrian-American designer. He studied graphic design and illustration at San Jose State University and went on to follow a career in several creative areas, including web design, illustration, fine art and now fashion.
The Bossett brand is at the beginning of its formation and is looking for seed investment to make this prototype into a flourishing product.
Austria-Based Designer Claude Bossett Creates Off-the-Wall Accessories
1. Macrame Fashion - Designers are exploring different areas of fashion with macrame artistry, such as sunglasses and accessories
2. Handcrafted Products - There is an emerging market for unique and one-of-a-kind handcrafted products, such as Bossett's macrame sunglasses
3. Sustainable Materials - The trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly materials is driving designers to explore new options for fashion accessories, such as macrame frames
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of macrame artistry in accessories to create unique and sustainable products
2. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can explore new materials, such as macrame frames, to create more sustainable and eco-friendly sunglasses
3. Handcrafted Products - The market for handcrafted products is growing and can be explored by various industries, including fashion and accessories