Canada Goose and Concepts continue their partnership this year with the 'Macmillan,' a co-branded winter parka. The Macmillan features a comfortable, yet form-fitting silhouette with a pronounced shined exterior. The parka is available in two colorways, the blue version called 'Emerald' and a more neutral black option.
The jacket boasts a two-toned detail, along the hood and the arms. Both Canada Goose and Concepts branding are also featured, printed on the left arm. In an interesting aesthetic detail, the Emerald model boasts a removable black and white coyote fur lined on the hood. The more refined and subtle black colorway only features black colored fur. Each jacket is supported with 625 Fill White Duck Down, and for optimal warmth during the winter months, each parka includes hand warmer pockets lined with fleece.
The Canada Goose x Concepts 'Macmillan' Jacket Boasts Coyote Fur Lining
1. Co-branded Winter Parkas - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique designs for winter parkas.
2. Two-toned Details - Incorporating contrasting colors on specific parts of the parka can enhance its aesthetic appeal.
3. Removable Fur Lining - Parkas with removable fur lining offer customization options and versatility to consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage co-branded parkas to attract customers with unique collaborations.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel companies can explore two-toned designs to stand out in the market.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for removable fur linings by providing high-quality materials.