Designers and engineers have succeeded in mastering many industrial materials in terms of strength, cut and finish, producing a generation of electronics that embody the once-anticipated notion of futurism. Now, the development of the Macbook Wood Keyboard marks a new shift in the way that devices are being made, with the integration of more traditional materials, which is executed remarkably sleekly.
RAWBKNY makes these key collections from bamboo and rosewood, engraved with the same typeface for the letters, numbers and symbols that you'd see on the original. Printed in a sheet, each individual veneer can be popped out and must be installed one-by-one on any recent Apple laptop that has a unibody design. The Macbook Wood Keyboard presents you with natural tactility that will keep you in touch with another invaluable material.
Macbook Wood Keyboard Brings Natural Texture to Your Streamlined Device
1. Integration of Traditional Materials - The development of the Macbook Wood Keyboard marks a shift in the way devices are made by integrating traditional materials, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the electronics industry.
2. Natural Tactility - The Macbook Wood Keyboard provides natural tactility, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the user interface design industry.
3. Sustainable and Eco-friendly Design - The use of bamboo and rosewood in the Macbook Wood Keyboard showcases an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sustainable technology industry.
1. Electronics - The integration of traditional materials in devices like the Macbook Wood Keyboard presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the electronics industry.
2. User Interface Design - The natural tactility offered by the Macbook Wood Keyboard creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the user interface design industry.
3. Sustainable Technology - The use of bamboo and rosewood in the Macbook Wood Keyboard presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the sustainable technology industry.