The MAC Venemous Villains collection plays off of the current popularity of fairy tales. Teaming up with Disney, it revolves around four of the most prolific bad guys in its history: Cruella de Vil from '101 Dalmations,' Maleficent from 'Sleeping Beauty,' the Evil Queen from 'Snow White,' and finally Dr. Facilier from 'The Princess and the Frog.'
Each bad guy will be receiving its own box set filled with cosmetic goodies from eyeshadows to nail polish. The MAC Venemous Villains collection also plays off of the evil antagonists' personalities. While Maleficent is all about the dark shimmer, which is perfect for fall, Cruella de Vil has more classic colors that can still be used for over-the-top looks.
The MAC Venemous Villains Line Takes Cues From Disney Bad Guys
1. Fairy Tale-inspired Makeup - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create makeup lines inspired by popular fairy tale characters.
2. Collaborations with Entertainment Brands - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to team up with popular entertainment brands to create themed makeup collections.
3. Character-inspired Box Sets - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create box sets of cosmetic products based on iconic characters from movies or TV shows.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to develop new product lines and collaborations inspired by popular characters and themes.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment brands to partner with cosmetic companies to create themed merchandise and expand their reach to beauty enthusiasts.
3. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate character-inspired makeup into their collections and create unique and immersive fashion experiences.