Italian fashion label Bulgari is expanding beyond watches and handbags into fine wine. The luxury powerhouse will be investing up to 15 million euros to create an ultra high end wine. ANSA Italian news reports, "In order to create a new 'Super Tuscan' wine, Paolo Bulgari has bought the 20-hectare Podere Nuovo vineyard, near the spa town of San Casciano dei Bagni. He has also called in Italy's most famous winemaker Riccardo Cotarella to help produce a wine to rival such Tuscan greats as Sassicaia and Brunello di Montalcino."
Bulgari to Release Vintage
1. Luxury Wine Labels - Opportunity to create innovative and high-end wine labels that cater to the luxury market.
2. Fashion Industry Diversification - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to diversify their offerings into other industries like wine to expand their product portfolio.
3. The Rise of Super Tuscan Wines - Opportunity for winemakers to create new 'Super Tuscan' wines that rival popular Tuscan wine varieties like Sassicaia and Brunello di Montalcino.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to enter the wine industry and tap into the growing market of high-end wine consumers.
2. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wine and spirits companies to explore collaborations with luxury fashion brands to create exclusive and premium wine products.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Opportunity for luxury resorts and hotels to offer exclusive experiences related to luxury fashion labels that include wine tastings and wine pairing events.