After the debut of the Spring/Summer 2018 in a series of Paparazzi-styled photos, Italian designer house Balenciaga continues to show off this year's silhouettes in a glitchy luxury fashion campaign. For the photoshoot, the luxe label taps into French film director Valentin Petit and photographer Louise Richard, who use rolling shutter and Adobe Photoshop to capture and alter the images. The result is nothing short of transcendental and psychedelic.
Balenciaga's Spring/Summer 2018 luxury fashion campaign boasts its high quality and well tailored designs within a frame that visually depicts fluidity of action and the passing of time. Highlighting select pieces from its footwear, apparel and accessory line, Balenciaga successfully fuses fashion with artistic photography.
Photo Credits: Valentin Petit and Louise Richard
Balenciaga Continues to Promote Its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
1. Glitchy Luxury Fashion Campaigns - Using glitchy aesthetics in luxury fashion campaigns creates a visually captivating and innovative approach.
2. Transcendental Photography - Utilizing rolling shutter and Adobe Photoshop in fashion photography creates beautiful and psychedelic images.
3. Artistic Fusion of Fashion and Photography - Combining high-quality designs with artistic photography creates a unique and visually appealing fashion campaign.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore glitchy aesthetics and artistic fusion to create disruptive marketing campaigns.
2. Photography - Photography industry professionals can consider using glitchy techniques and innovative editing methods to create captivating images.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry can adopt unique and visually striking approaches in their marketing campaigns, like Balenciaga's glitchy luxury fashion campaign.