If this year's luxury Easter eggs by fashion designer Roberto Cavalli are any indication, florals for Spring are out and animal print is what's in this season. For his three piece collection of chocolate eggs this year, Cavalli used dark, white and milk chocolate to create patterns that resemble the patterns on wild animals like giraffes, zebras and tigers.
Although these eggs are definitely not traditional, there is an exclusive Cavalli gift that you'll find inside of the 140 gram luxury eggs, which have a price of about $70. The animal print-inspired eggs can be purchased online and shipped within Europe, or the luxury Easter eggs can be picked up from Cavalli's Caffe Giacosa shop.
Roberto Cavalli's Luxury Easter Eggs Are on the Wild Side
1. Animal Print Easter Eggs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new and exotic patterns for Easter eggs, catering to customers looking for unique and non-traditional designs.
2. Luxury Easter Gifts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop exclusive and high-end Easter gifts to cater to the luxury market, combining fashion and confectionery.
3. Fashion-inspired Chocolate Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion designers to create limited-edition chocolate collections that reflect popular patterns and motifs in the fashion industry.
1. Confectionery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace unique and unconventional chocolate designs to target a wider range of consumers during festive seasons like Easter.
2. Gifts and Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine luxury brands and traditional festive gifts to create high-end products that appeal to affluent customers.
3. Fashion and Confectionery Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Forge partnerships between fashion and confectionery industries to create crossover products that cater to fashion-forward consumers.