The new Y-3 Spring capsule collection boasts tailored and colorful luxurious athletic wear. Celebrating the 15th anniversary of their ongoing collaboration, Yohji Yamamoto and the adidas brand bring together the best design motifs of their apparel lines -- from the three classic stripes down the leg to the Japanese-inspired graphics.
The Spring/Summer 2018 luxurious athletic wear is shot by London-based photographer Alessio Bolzoni. The cobra and leopard illustrations are featured on a lush jungle background and are designed by Taishi Hayashi -- a familiar collaborator to Yohji Yamamoto. The Y-3 2018 lookbook features jungle-inspired navy prints, as well as vibrant red hues that offer a bold nuance to the monochrome coloring of the remaining pieces in the collection.
Photo Credits: Alessio Bolzoni
Y-3's Spring Collection Boasts Bold Colors and Contemporary Looks
1. Luxurious Athletic Wear - The Y-3 Spring capsule collection showcases luxurious athletic wear in bold colors and contemporary designs.
2. Collaborative Design - Yohji Yamamoto and adidas bring together their best design motifs in the Y-3 Spring collection, demonstrating the trend of collaboration in the fashion industry.
3. Graphic Prints - The use of jungle-inspired prints and vibrant red hues in the Y-3 lookbook highlights the trend of bold and eye-catching graphic prints in activewear.
1. Fashion - The Y-3 Spring collection showcases disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry through its luxurious and bold approach to athletic wear.
2. Sportswear - The Y-3 Spring collection presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the sportswear industry by combining high-end fashion and athletic functionality.
3. Photography - The vibrant and visually striking photography by Alessio Bolzoni for the Y-3 Spring lookbook presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the photography industry through its innovative and artful approach to capturing athletic wear.