If you're looking for a pair of headphones that are just as eye-catching as your jewelry, the luxurious AirPods Max from Caviar are a perfect fit.
Just a few months ago, Apple unveiled its new AirPods Max. Since then, the Russian label Caviar has unveiled a more luxurious version of the headphones. The luxurious AirPods Max come in black and white iterations, and are finished with 750 grams of shiny 18-carat gold. The gold sits on the exterior of the cups of the wireless headset, while additional gold accents sit on top of a crocodile leather base. To cap it all off, Caviar’s iconic logo is inscribed on both the band and cups.
Selling for a whopping, $180,000 USD on Caviar’s website, these headphones are truly a statement piece.
Image Credit: Caviar
Caviar is Selling a Pair of Luxurious AirPods Max Made from Gold
1. Luxury Tech - Opportunity for companies to create limited edition luxurious variations of popular tech items, such as Caviar's AirPods Max made of solid gold.
2. Personalization - A trend that could focus on providing customers with a choice of custom materials and finishing on their tech items.
3. Boutique Fashion Brand Crossovers - A chance for specialty fashion and jewelry brands to team up with tech companies to create unique and extravagant designs, as demonstrated by Caviar.
1. Technology - Opportunity for tech companies to partner with luxury brands to create high-end tech gadgets and accessories.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate new technology in their designs, as well as collaborate with tech companies to create unique gadgets.
3. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry brands to utilize their expertise in precious materials to create high-end versions of tech items like headphones.