The invigorating lookbook for Dolce & Gabbana's Spring/Summer 2018 collection boasts uplifting, tailored and exquisite lush fashion designs. There really is no shortage of vibrant color, eye-catching graphics and hypnotic floral patterns in the 'All the Lovers' campaign.
The warm and summary photoshoot centralizes proud young women, who are unapologetically themselves in attitude and presence and who celebrate life, love and tolerance with self-expression and self-appreciation. The colorful lush fashion silhouettes exaggerate and boost the notion of inclusivity and summer cheer.
While the yellow short sleeve sweatshirts with the slogan 'Queen' is a subtle comment of how one, regardless of gender, should view themselves, the signature pink 'D & G' branded 'All the Lovers' tee is meant to be the simple iconic piece that extends the message of love and acceptance beyond the lush fashion line.
Photo Credits: Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2018 is Abundant in Color & Patterns
1. Colorful Lush Fashion Designs - The fashion industry can leverage the trend by incorporating more vibrant color, eye-catching graphics and hypnotic floral patterns in their collections.
2. Inclusive Fashion Silhouettes - The trend presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create exaggerated and boosted silhouettes that evoke inclusivity.
3. Celebration of Self-expression & Tolerance - The trend also presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to promote self-expression and self-appreciation.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can leverage these trends by incorporating more vibrant color, inclusive silhouettes, and promoting greater self-expression into their collections.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can take advantage of the trend to promote inclusivity and self-expression in their campaigns to resonate with audiences.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry can leverage these trends by developing makeup products that provide vibrant color and hypnotic floral patterns.