The Lunule Chair is a chicly designed furniture solution for the home or office that will offer sitters with a way to enjoy their choice of position as required or desired. The chair features a removable backrest that can be positioned when sitting with the feet planted on the floor or removed to allow the person to sit cross-legged. This helps to make the chair universal as it could be used in any part of the world to accommodate different seating styles in an ultra-modern manner.
The Lunule Chair is the design work of Iran-based designer Arsalan Ghadimi and is the winner of the 2019 Silver A’ Design Award. The seat could also help to enhance the posture of the sitter by encouraging users to be more mindful of their position.
The Lunule Chair Allows for Multiple Seated Positions
1. Flexible Seating - The Lunule Chair showcases the trend of flexible seating options that allow users to switch between different positions.
2. Adaptable Furniture - The design of the Lunule Chair represents the trend of adaptable furniture that can be customized to accommodate different seating styles.
3. Posture Improvement - The Lunule Chair taps into the trend of furniture designs that promote better posture and encourage users to be more mindful of their sitting position.
1. Furniture Design - The Lunule Chair highlights potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the furniture design industry to create more versatile and adaptable seating solutions.
2. Office Supplies - The concept of ergonomic cross-legged seats opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the office supplies industry by introducing products that cater to different sitting styles and promote better posture.
3. Wellness and Health - The emphasis on improved posture in the Lunule Chair presents disruptive innovation possibilities in the wellness and health industry by integrating ergonomic seating options into lifestyle and work environments.