Has your peanut butter and jelly sandwich gone astray? Never fear, Lunch Bugs sandwich bags are here! The crust-craving critter designs featured on the bags will make sandwich thievery a thing of the past, and will add an element of surprise to your normally brown-bagged lunch.
Designer Diana Paisis has changed the dynamic of the communal office fridge forever with her progressive anti-theft Lunch Bug sandwich bags. Each box of Lunch Bugs contains 24 reusable zip-lock bags, all adorned with colorful creepy crawlies. The fun continues as the sandwich creator gets to pick which critter will guard the goods, having the choice of either a fly or a cockroach.
These Lunch Bug sandwich bags are at the forefront of sandwich safety; bread burglars will never bug you again!
These Lunch Bugs Sandwich Bags Will Keep Your Food Safe
1. Anti-theft Packaging - Lunch Bugs sandwich bags are at the forefront of anti-theft packaging, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to improve packaging security.
2. Eco-friendly Reusability - Lunch Bugs' reusable zip-lock bags showcase the value of eco-friendly reusability, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to reduce waste in their packaging.
3. Fun Food Packaging - Lunch Bugs' playful and colorful critter designs present an opportunity for companies to incorporate more fun and creativity into their food packaging, disrupting the traditional norms of functional packaging.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and Beverage companies can adopt the Lunch Bugs concept of anti-theft packaging to ensure food safety and customer satisfaction, offering a disruptive innovation in food packaging and security.
2. Office Supplies and Accessories - The Lunch Bugs concept presents an opportunity for office supplies companies to offer anti-theft sandwich bags to customers looking for an innovative yet practical solution to office fridge theft.
3. Home and Kitchen Appliances - Home and kitchen appliance companies can take inspiration from Lunch Bugs' eco-friendly reusability feature and offer sustainable packaging alternatives for their products, disrupting the traditional plastic packaging norms.