'Flyghter' is a new luggage app that provides customized rewards based on the lightness of an individual's bags. With increasing restrictions on the size and weight of luggage, many consumers are looking for ways of reducing their baggage. Flyghter helps encourage users to fly lighter by rewarding them based on the weight of their bags.
The clever luggage app works by converting the lightness of your bag into a customized reward. The idea is to encourage passengers to pack only essentials items when preparing for a flight. Depending on the weight of your bag, Flyghter will offer different kinds of rewards to travelers.
Currently the app is still in the early stages of testing. However, such incentivized programs could help airlines reduce excess baggage, while also helping travelers pack lighter.
This Luggage App Rewards Users Based on the Lightness of Their Bags
1. Incentivized Baggage Reduction - Apps and programs that incentivize travelers to pack lighter and reduce excess baggage are becoming more prevalent.
2. Customized Rewards for User Data - The use of user data to provide customized rewards and incentives is an innovative trend in the travel industry.
3. Mobile Applications for Travel Rewards - Mobile apps that encourage and reward sustainable travel practices and light packing habits are an emerging trend in the travel industry.
1. Travel Industry - The travel industry can benefit from the development of more sustainable and responsible travel practices through the use of incentivized baggage reduction programs and apps.
2. Data Analytics Industry - Analyzing user data and behavior patterns to provide customized rewards and incentives is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the data analytics industry.
3. Mobile App Development Industry - The development of mobile apps that incentivize sustainable travel practices and offer customized rewards is a growing opportunity for the app development industry.