Photographer Lucia Griggi has captured athleticism from beneath the water's surface. The half English, half Italian artist has done so via his images of surfers, moving in and out of the waters as Griggi picked up on the featured motions with his camera.
Griggi is an avid surfer himself, and once taught the sport. It follows that he has developed a knack for following surfers closely, picking up on their every move as they fell beneath waves and bursts of water.
Among the countries focused on by Griggi are Australia, New Zealand, Morocco and China. His penchant and love for surfing is reflected in his description of his project, "I love to be in or around water and surf. The feeling of being under a wave is such a beautiful feeling."
Photographer Lucia Griggi Captures Life From Underwater
1. Underwater Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture unique perspectives and showcase athleticism from beneath the water's surface.
2. Surfing Culture - Rise in interest and appreciation for the lifestyle and sport of surfing, creating opportunities for surf-related businesses and tourism.
3. Water Sports Technology - Demand for innovative underwater cameras and equipment to enhance the experience of water sports enthusiasts and adventurers.
1. Photography - Photographers can explore underwater photography to expand their portfolio and offer unique services to clients.
2. Sports and Recreation - Businesses in the surf and water sports industry can tap into the growing interest in surfing culture to offer products, services, and experiences.
3. Technology - Companies can develop advanced underwater cameras and accessories to cater to the needs of water sports enthusiasts and adventure photographers.