Finnish MP Proposes Week Long "Love Vacation" Law
All countries should pass this kind of law. Tommy Tabermann, Finnish MP, has proposed a law for couples to be granted a seven-day "love vacation". In this super busy world, couples often drift apart when time together is at a premium. With the purpose of getting their relationship back on track and keeping it together, couples would spend a week alone, hot-tubing, dining, having massages, doing the things they love the most. And of course, lots and lots of love making. These kinds of laws are hard to break.
1. Love Vacation Law - Disruptive innovation opportunities include the creation of specialized resorts or retreats specifically tailored for couples to spend a week together rejuvenating their relationship.
2. Relationship Enhancement - Opportunities exist in developing innovative relationship enhancement programs or services that couples can participate in during their week-long love vacation.
3. Time for Connection - The trend towards prioritizing quality time for couples can drive disruptive innovation in the creation of apps or technology-enabled solutions that help couples schedule and optimize their love vacations.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include the development of luxury love vacation resorts or specialized services within existing resorts to cater to couples seeking relationship rejuvenation.
2. Wellness and Spa - The wellness industry can capitalize on this trend by offering customized wellness programs, couples' massages, and other relaxation and relationship-oriented services during love vacations.
3. Relationship Counselling - This trend opens up opportunities for relationship counselling services to offer specialized programs or retreats aimed at supporting couples during their love vacations and helping them improve their relationship.