Love & Lemons is a Los Angeles-based clothing brand created by best friends and designers Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall.
To promote the SKIVVIES and Knitz collections, the brand has launched 'Sleeping in With,' a series that focuses on intimate moments between couples. The first couple to be featured is model Cailin Russo and her surfer boyfriend Luke Davis. The couple were generous enough to share their private, at-home moments. You see the couple waking up, lounging around in their underwear and enjoying a cup of coffee. The sleepy, first-thing-in-the-morning quiet is almost palpable in each image, all of which were shot by Davis' iPhone.
Free from makeup and social expectations, this series is a candid assemblage of romantic moments that embody both the SKIVVIES and Knitz collections.
Love & Lemons Have Launched a Series of Candid Photo Diaries
1. Intimate Moments Photography - The trend of candid, at-home photo diaries capturing intimate moments between couples offers opportunities for photographers and brands to showcase authentic relationships.
2. Branded Lifestyle Content - Creating and sharing candid, intimate lifestyle content can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to connect with their audience on a more personal level.
3. User-generated Content - Encouraging users to share their intimate and candid moments through user-generated content can be a trend for brands to explore and engage with their customers.
1. Clothing - Clothing brands can leverage the trend of intimate domestic editorials to showcase their designs in a more authentic and relatable way.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the trend of capturing intimate moments between couples in at-home settings to provide unique and genuine images for clients.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can benefit from the user-generated content trend by encouraging users to share their intimate and candid moments, creating a more genuine and personal online experience.