The second Louis Vuitton x NBA collection has been shown off by the brands to showcase a range of lux fashions that are likely to be coveted by avid fans and fashionistas alike. The collection includes a number of new silhouettes and styles that are emblazoned with the fashion house's familiar monogram, while others play with the brand's name in a sporty way. What's created in all is a range of styles that merge sports with high-fashion to look just as good off the court as they do between games.
The second Louis Vuitton x NBA collection is priced starting at $220 and continues on the success of Virgil Abloh to reinvent the French fashion brand to be more relevant for today's lux-loving consumer.
The Louis Vuitton x NBA Collection is Back for a Second Collaboration
1. Sports-luxe Fashion - The luxury and sportswear industries can explore the trend for producing unique sports-inspired styles for consumers looking to combine comfort with luxury.
2. Collaborations - Collaboration opportunities exist for luxury brands and sports franchises to target a larger market through stylish co-branded products.
3. Personal Expression - Companies can tap into the trend of consumers looking for unique modes of self-expression, by creating luxury fashion pieces that cater to specific interests or sports teams.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with sports teams to create sporty-luxe clothing, tapping into the crossover market.
2. Sports - Sports teams and franchises can collaborate with fashion brands to produce co-branded apparel that caters to style-conscious fans.
3. Retail - Retailers can tap into consumer demand for unique fashion by featuring sporty-luxe clothing collaborations in-store or online.