The new Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch is named after model/actress Milla Jovovich. It is a luxurious 8.6â€ x 4.3â€ evening bag made of soft, supple lambskin leather, brass and mink fur that is printed with the LV monogram motif.
The Monogram Vision Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch comes in LV's tradition brown and grey with black monogramming. This glamorous accessory can keep your wallet and cellphone snug for a mere $2,180.
Implications - The variety of styles available to consumers with regard to accessories such as shoes and purses is indicative of the marriage between functionality and style that drives consumerism. While bags and footwear may have once been exclusively for practical purposes, presentation and style have become increasingly important, and their significance is evident in the continuously growing market of products that join the two forces.
The Luxurious, Furry Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch
1. Luxury Personalized Accessories - There is a growing market for personalized, high-end accessories that combine functionality and style for consumers looking for a sense of exclusivity and luxury.
2. Fur as a Fashion Element - Fur is becoming increasingly prevalent in the fashion industry as a luxurious, statement-making element that elevates simple designs, creating unique pieces that stand out in a crowded market.
3. High-end Accessory Brand Collaborations - The collaboration between LV and Milla Jovovich demonstrates the growing trend of high-end accessory brands partnering with celebrities and influencers, creating unique and exclusive products for their fans and followers.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry is ripe for disruptive innovation, with opportunities for brands to create personalized, limited-edition accessories that appeal to customers who want exclusive, high-end products.
2. Fur Industry - The use of fur in fashion remains controversial, but there is an opportunity for the industry to innovate by embracing sustainable and cruelty-free practices that address ethical concerns while still allowing for luxurious, statement-making accessories.
3. Brand Collaborations - The trend of high-end fashion brands collaborating with celebrities and influencers is spreading across various industries, offering opportunities for brands to reach new audiences and create unique products that cater to the fans of these high-profile personalities.