Model Arizona Muse appears in the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 catalog, which features classic and chic looks perfect for spending an afternoon -- or two, or three, or four -- in the city of love, Paris.
This charming and sophisticated lookbook features designs that are the result of a collaboration between screenwriter, actress and producer Sofia Coppola, Marc Jacobs (Coppola's longtime friend) and Julie de Libran, who is the design director of Louis Vuitton. Photographed in the beautiful streets of Paris, the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 catalog features pretty and polished pieces, including lovely printed dresses, elegant accessories (including a few monogrammed Louis Vuitton handbags, of course), sleek white trousers and a few casually chic denim looks.
Arizona Muse Looks Lovely & Chic in Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 Catalog
1. Charming and Sophisticated Lookbooks - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with influencers and designers to create visually stunning and aspirational lookbooks.
2. Classic and Chic Designs - Potential for fashion brands to create timeless and elegant designs that appeal to consumers seeking sophisticated and polished styles.
3. Casually Chic Denim Looks - Emerging market for denim brands to develop casual yet stylish denim looks that can be dressed up or down for various occasions.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trend of charming and sophisticated lookbooks to showcase their collections and attract customers.
2. Luxury Goods - Opportunity for luxury goods brands to create classic and chic designs that cater to affluent consumers looking for timeless and elegant pieces.
3. Denim - Denim brands can tap into the demand for casually chic denim looks by offering versatile and stylish options for everyday wear.