The all-new Lotus Sport 350 vehicle design offers impressive speed and precision thanks to a scaled-back and lightweight structure construction that allows the driver to have more agility, momentum and rigor while on the road.
Unlike other Lotus auto models, the Sport 350 offers for a lighter overall silhouette and design weighing in at 51-kilograms less than its former counterparts. The reduced scale allows the car to be much more lightweight on the road, increasing the driver's control of the car. The reduced weight is thanks to the use of a aerodynamic sport's car body made from a composite body with a lighter battery, tailgate, engine and console. Despite the shift in materials that comprise the auto, the car is incredibly quiet and limber on the open road.
Photo Credits: designboom, lotuscars
The Lotus Sport 250 Offers Speed With a to a Moderate Construction
1. Lightweight Construction - The trend towards lightweight construction in sport cars provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in materials and manufacturing processes.
2. Aerodynamic Design - The demand for aerodynamic design in sport cars opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in car body design and engineering.
3. Improved Performance - The trend towards improved performance in sport cars creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in powertrain technology and vehicle dynamics.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend towards lightweight construction and aerodynamic design to create innovative sport car models with improved performance.
2. Composite Materials - The composite materials industry can leverage the trend towards lightweight construction in sport cars by developing advanced lightweight materials that offer strength, durability, and fuel efficiency.
3. Electric Vehicle Technology - The electric vehicle technology industry can seize the trend towards improved performance in sport cars by developing high-performance electric powertrains and advanced vehicle control systems.