The Los Angeles Apparel FACEMASK3 is a new breathing mask from the US-based brand headed by Dov Charney that aims to offer consumers a simple, comfortable way to protect themselves from airborne contaminates. The masks are each crafted from 100% cotton and boast an adjustable nose section that will contour the accessory to the face to eliminate any gaps. Each of the masks are made with a French Terry fabric that is made with three yarns and features a lightweight design to further enhance comfort during long-term wear.
The Los Angeles Apparel FACEMASK3 comes in packs of three and will help to support those in essential services with masks as the brand joins the ranks of the growing number of fashion brands creating products for frontline defense against COVID-19.
Image Credit: Los Angeles Apparel
The Los Angeles Apparel FACEMASK3 is Made from 100% Cotton
1. Reusable Masks - The trend of reusable masks presents an opportunity for innovation in materials and design to offer consumers a more sustainable and comfortable option for protection against airborne contaminants.
2. American-made Products - The trend of American-made products opens up opportunities for local manufacturing and job creation, providing consumers with domestically sourced and produced options.
3. Fashion Brands Fighting COVID-19 - The trend of fashion brands pivoting their production to create essential products for frontline defense against COVID-19 presents an opportunity for collaboration and innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of reusable masks to develop innovative designs and materials that balance style and functionality.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can benefit from the trend of American-made products by exploring innovative production methods and technologies for local manufacturing.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can collaborate with fashion brands and manufacturers to ensure the production and distribution of essential protective gear during the COVID-19 pandemic.