Loria Stern's Holiday Cookies are sold in 12-piece packs and are decorated with "green herbs and freeze dried pink peppercorns."
Featuring a three week shelf life, these shortbread holiday cookies are the perfect festive treat for those with a sweet tooth. The treats boast a simple recipe, consisting of flour, butter, eggs, salt, vanilla, and cane sugar and are topped with edible green thyme, tarragon, dill and fennel herbs and mild pink peppercorns that resemble sprinkles.
Known for her whimsical baked goods, Loria Stern creates tasty and aesthetically pleasing shortbread cookies, brownies, breads and chocolate tiles. The baker is synonymous with featuring edible foliage and flowers that are handpicked from her own organic garden in Montecito, California. All other ingredients are also locally sourced from the region, and are picked for their freshness and quality.
Loria Stern's Holiday Cookies are Decorated with Fresh Green Herbs
1. Edible Foliage Decor - Opportunity to incorporate edible foliage as a unique and visually appealing decoration for baked goods.
2. Locally Sourced Ingredients - Potential for businesses to highlight the use of locally sourced ingredients to enhance freshness and quality.
3. Whimsical Baked Goods - Increasing demand for aesthetically pleasing baked goods that combine creativity with delicious flavors.
1. Bakery - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the bakery industry to explore creative decorations using edible foliage.
2. Agriculture - Opportunity for farmers to capitalize on the demand for locally sourced ingredients used in baked goods.
3. Gourmet Food - Rise in demand for unique and whimsical baked goods presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the gourmet food industry.