This Lord of the Rings t-shirt will serve as a good reminder of when to eat. The shirt features the eating schedule of Hobbits -- or at least, the habits of Pippin. Breakfast starts at 7am, 9am is second breakfast, 11am is 'elevensies,' luncheon is at 1pm, 4pm is afternoon tea, dinner is at 6pm and supper at 8pm. This schedule is perfect for busy people who can't seem to make time to eat. It will remind them of all the different and important meals of the day to keep them as energetic as Pippin.
Designed by Skreened, the Lord of the Rings t-shirt comes in dark gray, blue and light gray. The shirt is unisex so even female fans of the iconic movie series can wear the t-shirt. The fabric blend is breathable, durable and flexible so you can enjoy your lunch break by running through the forest without your clothes falling apart.
This Lord of the Rings Shirt Will Help You Eat on a Hobbit's Schedule
1. Flexible Eating Schedules - Creating products and services that cater to individuals with busy schedules, reminding them to eat at different times of the day.
2. Nostalgic Fashion - Designing clothing items that incorporate popular cultural references to appeal to fans of iconic movies and series.
3. Functional Apparel - Developing clothing made from breathable and durable fabric blends, suitable for active lifestyles.
1. Food & Beverage - Opportunity to create apps, wearable devices, or meal subscription services that help individuals maintain a consistent eating schedule.
2. Fashion & Retail - Opportunity for clothing brands to create licensed merchandise that showcases nostalgic references to popular movies and series.
3. Textile & Apparel - Opportunity for fabric manufacturers and clothing brands to develop functional apparel suitable for outdoor activities and active lifestyles.