The latest L’Oréal brand ambassador is the multi-talented Adam Levine who will be pushing the beauty brand's high performing Men Expert Hydra Energetic line. The celebrity has been selected as a spokesperson due to his outstanding career as a musician, actor, and mentor, as well as his powerful voice and positive attitude. Embracing the ideal of "the multi-layered, multi-faceted modern man," Levine offers a bold endorsement to a deserving label.
As an L’Oréal brand ambassador, the celebrity is looking forward to "motivating men through the simple move of taking good care of the faces [they were] given." The label's Hydra Energetic line promises to provide ease to a man's daily grooming routine, assuring that the user stays "clean, fresh, hydrated, youthful and stylish."
Image Credit: L'Oréal Paris
Adam Levine is Announced as the New L’Oréal Brand Ambassador
1. Male Celebrity Endorsements - There is an opportunity for other men's skincare lines to follow L'Oreal's lead and collaborate with male celebrities for endorsement deals.
2. Multi-functional Men's Skincare Products - Brands can develop multi-functional skincare products that cater to the modern man's busy lifestyle and time constraints.
3. Brand Ambassadors as Influencers - More brands could explore the use of brand ambassadors who have large social media followings to reach new audiences and promote their products.
1. Men's Skincare - The men's skincare industry can benefit from collaborating with male celebrities for endorsement deals to promote their products.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Other industries can take note and explore using celebrity endorsements to promote their products and reach new audiences.
3. Beauty Influencer Marketing - Brands in the beauty industry can further leverage influencers and brand ambassadors with large social media followings to promote their products and attract new customers.