The 'LOOKSTAND' is a handsfree device stand that will work to keep a smartphone at the optimal height according to the needs or preferences of the user. The all-metal stand works by being affixed onto the rear of the device and will stay discreetly out of the way at all times by maintaining a slim aesthetic. The unit will slide out to reveal a durable stand that can be positioned on any flat surface or even held in the hand to allow for better picture taking.
The 'LOOKSTAND' can be used in a multitude of scenarios and will allow the smartphone to be used in either portrait or landscape orientation to suit the individual needs of users.
The 'LOOKSTAND' Has a Lightweight, All-Metal Design
1. Handsfree Device Stands - The market for handsfree device stands is burgeoning, offering disruptive innovation opportunities like designs that incorporate voice assistants and wireless charging capabilities.
2. Slim Aesthetic Designs - Designing device stands with slim aesthetics provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies hoping to differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
3. Customizable Heights and Orientations - Device stands offering customizable heights and orientations represent a disruptive innovation opportunity, potentially solving problems for users with specific accessibility needs.
1. Consumer Electronics - As the market for smartphones and other mobile devices continues to grow, the need for innovative device stands will only increase, presenting a significant opportunity for the consumer electronics industry.
2. Photography and Videography - Device stands that improve picture taking capabilities are a natural fit for the photography and videography industries, creating a disruptive innovation opportunity for those companies that can create stands that optimize perspective and angle for better shots.
3. Virtual Meetings - With the rise of remote work and virtual meetings, device stands that help users create more professional setups and streamline workflows offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies serving the virtual meeting space.