Japanese blogger Geisha Asobi has used her own hair to create long false eyelashes. Will this become the next freaky trend in counter culture couture? I can imagine these eyelashes make it difficult to blink...
Implications - Although it's hard to look at, Geisha Asobi definitely earns points for originality with this unusual approach to eyelash innovation. I doubt that this unusual idea will catch on in a widespread and mainstream way. It would be impractical to keep your hair like this on a daily basis, and it would certainly make dating a little bit more difficult. To be honest these hair-lashes really look more scary than anything else.
Famed Japanese Blogger Sets Her Own Style
1. Hair-lash Hybrid - The creation of long false eyelashes using hair opens up opportunities for unconventional beauty trends.
2. Counter Culture Couture - Geisha Asobi's unique eyelash innovation sparks potential for avant-garde fashion trends.
3. Unconventional Blinking - The use of hair as false eyelashes presents disruptive potential for redefining eye makeup rituals.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry can explore new product lines and techniques inspired by Geisha Asobi's hair-lash hybrid.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can embrace counter culture couture trends influenced by Geisha Asobi's unconventional eyelashes.
3. Eyewear and Eye Accessories - The eyewear industry can explore innovative solutions for creating eyelashes that enhance blinking and eye expressions.