Londone Myers fronts Elle Magazine's latest fashion story by photographer Yelena Yemchuk. The image series is lensed in the heart of New York city and highlights urban street style looks with a nostalgic flair.
Whether borrowing inspiration from the 70s or the 90s, wardrobe stylist Samira Nasr dresses her muse in a denim-heavy wardrobe that marries comfortable and attention-grabbing pieces. Up-and-comer Londone Myers pulls of an eccentric and retro-themed wardrobe of oversized denim jackets, pleather pencil skirts and leopard-printed coats and dons oversized shades and slouchy hats as her accessories of choice.
Gracing American Elle's April 2016 issue, this nostalgic street style shoot is a celebration of self-expression. The editorial's beauty looks are kept youthful and natural and are the work of hair stylist Kevin Ryan and makeup artist Lisa Storey.
Elle Magazine's Londone Myers Story Highlights Past Era Fashions
1. Nostalgic Street Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that combine retro elements with modern streetwear.
2. Urban Street Style - Potential for retailers to curate urban street style looks that resonate with consumers seeking nostalgic fashion.
3. Self-expression in Fashion - Disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by embracing individuality and personal style through retro-inspired wardrobe choices.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that combine retro elements with modern streetwear.
2. Retail - Potential for retailers to curate urban street style looks that resonate with consumers seeking nostalgic fashion.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation in the beauty industry by embracing natural and youthful beauty looks in combination with nostalgic fashion trends.