For those poor, unfortunate souls unable to grow a head of hair, or even those who shave theirs off by choice, there is another, more permanent option other than the toupee that was touted around the London Tattoo Convention 2009.
At the London Tattoo Convention 2009, several tattoo artists, as well as their canvases, sported tattooed heads and hairlines.
One thing is for certain -- a tattooed head would definitely save a person time in the mornings.
The London Tattoo Convention 2009 Brings Out Some Interesting Artwork
1. Tattooed Hairlines - There is an opportunity for tattoo artists to develop a new layer of their craft to provide tattooed hairlines for those choosing the bald look.
2. Out-of-the-box Head Tattoos - This trend opens up an opportunity for tattoo artists to create new designs for the head that could become the next big thing in the tattoo industry.
3. Permanent Beauty Treatments - This trend indicates a growing market for permanent beauty treatments including hairline tattoos and similar beauty procedures.
1. Tattoo Industry - The tattoo industry can benefit from a new area of specialization by training artists to provide tattooed hairlines and innovative head tattoos.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can capitalize on permanent beauty treatments that fulfill the growing demand for beauty procedures, such as hairline tattoos.
3. Medical Tattoo Industry - This trend presents an opportunity for the medical tattoo industry to create new procedures and applications that complement permanent beauty treatments such as hairline tattoos.