The L'Officiel Singapore June 2014 editorial focuses as much on dreamy landscapes as it does on modern outfits that are not necessarily suited for travel, but would make quite a statement while on vacation. Modern, minimalist and full of interesting silhouettes, the looks are made to be seen.
Lensed by photographer Stefan Khoo, the L'Officiel Singapore June 2014 editorial is titled 'Some Where.' But instead of being shot on location, it overlays stunning imagery of deserts, canyons and gorgeous skies on top of the studio shots. It stars model Gem Refoufi. The brunette beauty is clad in feminine pieces from the likes of Celine, Louis Vuitton and Dior. Her look is perfected with pops of eyeshadow here and there.
The L'Officiel Singapore June 2014 Photoshoot Stars Gem Refoufi
1. Virtual Landscape Editorials - Opportunity to disrupt editorial fashion shoots by using virtual landscape overlays instead of shooting on location.
2. Minimalist Vacation Apparel - Opportunity to disrupt luxury vacation fashion with minimalist garments that make a statement.
3. Hybridized Photography - Opportunity to disrupt traditional photography by overlaying natural scenery onto studio shots to create a unique and compelling visual style.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can utilize virtual landscape overlays and create minimalist vacation apparel to offer a new and unique experience to customers.
2. Photography - Photographers can use hybridized photography to stand out and offer a fresh perspective on editorial shoots.
3. Visual Effects - Visual effects companies can offer their services to fashion and photography industries to create virtual landscape overlays and provide innovative visuals for editorials and campaigns.