Artfully stunning and elegantly seductive, French Canadian model Anais Pouliot looks beautiful in the L’Officiel Netherlands February 2014 cover shoot.
The L’Officiel Netherlands February 2014 issue is all about art—it’s the magazine's annual art issue—and using the playfully gorgeous Pouliot was the perfect choice.
Going for something different and whimsically dramatic, both the cover and cover shoot on the inside were snapped by fashion photographer Jonas Bressnan and styled by Emily Barnes. The duo were able to capture Pouliot in such an artistic and enchanting way, and at the same time make some of spring’s most standout looks come to life. Featuring Chanel, Prada and more, the L’Officiel Netherlands February 2014 cover shoot is ravishingly picturesque.
Anais Pouliot Stuns in the L’Officiel Netherlands February 2014
1. Art-inspired Fashion Editorials - This trend is an opportunity for fashion photographers and stylists to produce artistic and visually stunning photoshoots for magazines, featuring models wearing designer clothing.
2. Floral Fashion Editorials - The use of flowers in fashion photoshoots is becoming more popular, creating an opportunity for floral and fashion industries to collaborate for innovative and beautiful designs.
3. Whimsical Fashion Photography - This trend offers an opportunity for photographers to create imaginative and playful images that break away from traditional fashion photography styles.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use this trend to inspire new collections and marketing materials, as well as fostering collaborations between photographers, stylists, and other creative professionals.
2. Art - There is an opportunity for artists to collaborate with fashion magazines to create unique and artistic covers and photoshoots that celebrate the intersection of fashion and art.
3. Floral - The floral industry can collaborate with fashion designers and stylists to create floral arrangements and installations for fashion photoshoots and events, creating unique and memorable experiences.